Cor Strategies is seeking interns (Redshirts) to join various political campaigns and assist our internal team.
About Cor’s Redshirt Program
Redshirts serve as the link between campaigns and voters as well as assist our in-office staff. Campaign based Redshirts will work with our clients to execute campaign strategies and tactics. Office based Redshirts assist in a wide variety of activities and are an important part of serving our vast array of clients throughout Illinois.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- A successful Redshirt will have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and present a professional image that reflects positively on Cor Strategies and our clients.
- Applicant must have excellent attention to detail and be punctual, reliable, and hard-working.
- Applicant must also be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible hours
- School required internship credit/hours will be granted
- Opportunity to intern at one of the largest political firms in Illinois and have an impact on important political campaigns
- Letter of Recommendation will be provided to top performing Redshirts
- Future employment opportunities with Cor Strategies and future political campaigns
- Gain the knowledge and skills to contribute day-to-day to high stakes political campaigns
About Cor Strategies
Cor Strategies is a Midwest-based political solutions company that drives results. Founded in 2009, we’re the largest full-service center-right political company in Illinois. To date we’ve worked with over 750 political campaigns, businesses, and organizations.
We use our expertise and relationships to make a difference by doing work that matters. Our mission is to fix Illinois and move our country forward by advancing center-right people who espouse public service, organizations that progress commonsense principles, and causes that promote the public good.
For More Information or to Apply
Email us today with your resume, cover letter, and social media links | [email protected]