Cor Strategies is seeking Social Media, Data & Tech, Government Affairs, and Event Planning Redshirts (interns) to join various local and statewide political campaigns and assist our internal team. As a Cor Redshirt, you’ll become equipped with the knowledge and skills to contribute to high stakes political campaigns.
Opportunities to work with candidates and campaigns that have the ability to win are extremely rare. Cor Strategies is selective in our clients, only working with candidates and causes we believe in and can be proud of.
The goal of our internship program is to equip you with key skills to contribute to a campaign and prepare you to join a political campaign in 2022 or potentially become a long-term member of the Cor Strategies team.
Social Media Redshirt
- Develop Creative Social Media Posts with Copy, Graphics, & Digital Ads
- Create Social Media Calendars and Execute Campaigns
- Engage with Followers and Respond to Comments & Messages with Approved Campaign Messaging
Data & Tech Redshirt
- Assist in Website Development and Keep Websites Updated with News & Relevant Content
- Develop, Manage, and Monitor Statewide & National Polling and Summarize Results
- Perform Data Analysis Districts During & After Redistricting
Grassroots Government Affairs Redshirt
- Develop Contact Lists of Targeted Businesses, Elected Officials, & Influencers
- Research Timely Public Policy Issues and Monitor News Related to Active Clients & Initiatives
- Edit & Develop Plan Documents, Policy Reports, & Op-Eds/LTEs
Event Planning Redshirt
- Curate Event Venues that Align with Client Budgets, Visions & Themes
- Help Coordinate Event Planning & Logistics Throughout Event Process
- Attend Political Events to Ensure They’re Run Properly and Assist the Client with Run-Of-Show
About Cor Strategies
Cor Strategies is a Midwest-based political solutions company that drives results. Founded in 2009, we’re the largest full-service center-right political company in Illinois. To date we’ve worked with over 750 political campaigns, businesses, and organizations.
We use our expertise and relationships to make a difference by doing work that matters. Our mission is to fix Illinois and move our country forward by advancing center-right people who espouse public service, organizations that progress commonsense principles, and causes that promote the public good.
For More Information or to Apply
Email us today with your resume, cover letter, references and social media links to [email protected]